We have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in these important events and share your research results in the related areas.
Conferences during Wednesday through Friday, Aug. 23-25, 2017 in Guilin, China
(1) Int’l Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering (CACE 2017)
(2) Int’l Conference on Disaster Prevention and Public Safety (DPPS 2017)
(3) The 2nd Int’l Conference on Hydraulic Engineering and Safety (ICHES 2017)
(4) Int’l Conference on Intelligent Transportation Engineering and Smart City (ITESC 2017)
• Dr. Wai Yuen Szeto, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (China)
• Dr. Chee-Ming Chan, University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
• Dr. Randolph Langenbach, United States Federal Emergency Management Agency, USA
• Prof. Zhuguo Li, Yamaguchi University, Japan
• Prof. Kyoung Sun Moon, Yale University, USA
The Seventh World Congress on Engineering and Technology (CET 2017) to be held Friday through Sunday, Oct. 20-22, 2017 in Guilin China.
Conferences during Wednesday through Friday, Nov. 28-30, 2017 in Sanya, China
(1) Int’l Conference on Food Engineering and Biotechnology (FEB 2017)
(2) The Third Int’l Conference on Agronomy and Horticulture (ICAH 2017)
(3) Int’l Conference on Intelligent Agricuture and Creative Technology (IACT 2017)
Conferences during Friday through Sunday, Dec. 1-3, 2017 in Sanya, China
(1) Int’l Conference on Electrochemistry and Energy Storage (CEES 2017)
(2) The Int’l Conference on Petrochemical, Energy Conservation, and Emissions Reduction (PECER 2017)
(3) The Seventh Int’l Conference on New Energy and Sustainable Development (NESD 2017)
If you wish to serve the conference as an invited speaker or a TPC member, please send email to us with your CV and photo.
You’re welcome to submit your paper to our conference, accepted papers will be published by peer-reviewed open-access journals. You can also submit your abstract to our conference to seek an opportunity of oral presentation.
If you have any interest in these conferences, please send email to us. We would extend our highest appreciation and warmest welcome to your attention and attendance.
For more details, please visit the Conference Website.