American Civil War Research, Eigteenth Century Collections, Financial Times, GreenFILE, National Science Digital Library, and Regional Business News are just some of the new full-text research resources added this year to the CSI Library’s digital collection. Annotative descriptions of these new databases as well as 90 others are available online from the Library homepage (listed under “Articles Databases”). In addition, all electronic resources can be explored easily at your convenience from off-campus, 24 hours a day/seven days a week, using your CSI email address to login. For help, call the reference desk at 718.982.4010 or email us through the “Ask-A-Librarian” service button on the Library homepage and you will get a response within 12 hours.
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch