The Financial Aid Office would like to alert all instructional and administrative personnel that students participating in the Federal Work Study (FWS) program are available to work on campus around their class schedules. If you are a member of the faculty or of the administrative staff of the College and would like to hire a FWS student to assist you with routine tasks, please contact Donna Brogna via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 20, 2017
March 24, 2009
August 20, 2020
April 10, 2014
Upcoming Campus Events
- There’s No Such Thing as a Stupid Question – Join and ask your questions!
- Learn to query, filter, sort, and use conditional formatting.
- How can we turn off the Focused Inbox in Outlook 365?
- Come learn how to play the apocalyptic, magic-themed board game, and learn about its development […]
- RSVP at https://www.csi.cuny.edu/gradevents
Subscribe to CSItoday
In the News
- Murder Mystery Dinner Sponsored by Alumni Association is Back – Silive
- Prof. Zaghloul Ahmed’s Work on PathMaker Neurosystem Study Featured in NeurologyLive
- Prof. Richard Veit Quoted in NY Post Feature on Bald Eagle Migration in NYC
- Recent JCC-Hillel Partnership Featured in Staten Island Advance
- CSI Prof. David Gertsner Quoted in New York Times Feature Re: Hollywood Strike