The Financial Aid Office would like to alert all instructional and administrative personnel that students participating in the Federal Work Study (FWS) program are available to work on campus around their class schedules. If you are a member of the faculty or of the administrative staff of the College and would like to hire a FWS student to assist you with routine tasks, please contact Donna Brogna via email at email@example.com.
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
- Zoom Event – Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/roadstohillbrow Join Ron Nerio with his co-author, CSI Professor Jean […]
- Register here: https://tinyurl.com/waterguardians Join us for a virtual presentation by anthropologist Dr. Christopher Santiago based on […]
- Join us for a virtual discussion addressing questions and concerns on return-to-campus protocols, vaccination guidelines, […]
- Join us virtually to discuss the College of Staten Island’s (CSI) prestigious Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and […]
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- Norma D’Arrigo dies at 94. She raised millions for a dozen Staten Island organizations.
- New path for those recovering from addiction: Training to be peer advocates
- Professor of Biology Dr. Shannon Curley Quoted in SI Advance Feature on Spotted Lantern Fly
- CSI Alumna Andrea Dalzell Featured in State of Reform
- CSI Professor Ashley Dawson Featured in Truthout News