The CUNYfirst Procurement Module launched in July 2013 for senior colleges. With the usual learning curve and bumps in the new Procurement system, the College has successfully processed hundreds of requisitions, purchase orders, and payments in the first quarter since the system has been available.
This coming week, the Procurement and Accounts Payable staff and managers will be hosting additional training courses on Requisitions to Receipts. Because this is a very engaged community, we are requesting that you bring items for creating a requisition and an invoice, if applicable for creating a receipt. Please be aware that receipts can only be created if a PO exists.
The course dates are Monday, Oct. 7, and Thursday, Oct. 10 from 9:30am to noon in Building 2N, Room 115. All users are welcome to attend the this course.
Please see course registration instructions below:
1. Claim your CUNYfirst account online, if applicable 2. Log into CUNYfirst
3. Select Enterprise Learning Management from the Enterprise Menu.
4. Select Self Service from either the Menu or Main Menu.
5. Select Learning from either the Menu or Main Menu.
6. Select Browse Catalog from the Main Menu.
7. Select the CUNYfirst Training Program link.
8. Click the Next link to the right of Related Categories.
9. Select the Financial Applications link.
10. Select the Procurement and Accounts Payable link.
11. Select Requisition to Receipt (FIN-PR01) link.
12. Locate the course and date. Click “Select.” (If the course is not listed on the first page, click the “Next ” link to the right of Catalog Items.)
13. Note: This course is being offered at each CUNY campus. Please locate the course that is being offered at CSI. The activity code course code is CSI01. The courses can be sorted by clicking on the Activity Code at top left hand column. All CSI courses will then be listed together.
14. Click the Enroll button.
15. Click the Submit Enrollment button.
16. An email confirmation will be sent confirming your registration. Note: Notification is not instantaneous.
17. Additional instructions regarding accessing the class material will be provided by your trainer on the day of the class.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact Sherry Heller at 718.982.2462 or Kiesha Stewart 718.982.2163.