The College of Staten Island women’s soccer program put forth a valiant effort, but it the end the St. Joseph’s College of Long Island was victorious by a 2-1 count as part of ECAC Metro NY/NJ Postseason Tournament quarterfinal play in Patchogue. The No. 4 seeded Eagles will move on to the semifinal round on Saturday, while the No. 5 Dolphins finalized their season at 16-3-2, their best overall mark in the program’s 10-year history.
January 14, 2017
November 8, 2017
November 6, 2018
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
- Zoom Event – Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/roadstohillbrow Join Ron Nerio with his co-author, CSI Professor Jean […]
- Register here: https://tinyurl.com/waterguardians Join us for a virtual presentation by anthropologist Dr. Christopher Santiago based on […]
- Join us for a virtual discussion addressing questions and concerns on return-to-campus protocols, vaccination guidelines, […]
- Join us virtually to discuss the College of Staten Island’s (CSI) prestigious Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and […]
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- Norma D’Arrigo dies at 94. She raised millions for a dozen Staten Island organizations.
- New path for those recovering from addiction: Training to be peer advocates
- Professor of Biology Dr. Shannon Curley Quoted in SI Advance Feature on Spotted Lantern Fly
- CSI Alumna Andrea Dalzell Featured in State of Reform
- CSI Professor Ashley Dawson Featured in Truthout News