Inside the Spring 2014 issue:
1. Greetings from the Chief Librarian
2. Exciting News for the Library Instruction Program!
3. There’s Much More to Google Scholar Than Finding Articles
4. Using the Directory of Open Access Journals
5. The New York Times @ Your Fingertips
6. A Look at Our Newest E-book Subscription: Palgrave Connect
7. Changes in CUNY Libraries’ Borrowing Policy.
8. Top 15 Awesome Things You Need to Know about the CSI Library
9. Open Access, and Why It Matters to You
10. Meet Jonathan Cope: Reference and Instruction Librarian
We hope that you enjoy reading the contents of this issue.