When CNN was researching experts for their feature “Back to school: Why August is the new September,” Dr. Kenneth Gold, interim dean of the School of Education at CSI and author of “School’s In: The History of Summer Education in American Public Schools,” was top on their list.
January 21, 2011
October 21, 2014
July 12, 2013
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Alum and New Police Precinct Commander Eric Waldhelm Featured on SILive
- CSI High School for International Studies graduates 72 students [Subscription required]
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development