Due to safety concerns regarding fire safety and operator safety, effective immediately, hoverboards are not permitted anywhere on the College of Staten Island campus, including Dolphin Cove. The term hoverboards includes, but is not limited to, self-balancing scooters, battery-operated scooters, hands-free Segways, and electric-powered skateboards. Additionally, New York State law prohibits motorized scooters from riding on streets and sidewalks.
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch