Please join us in congratulating the most recent recipient of CSI’s Employee of the Month Award: Eileen Donnelly-Caputo, Nursing Department.
We’d like to thank this outstanding employee for her dedication and hard work. Eileen is a member of the College community whose outstanding performance enhances the Mission of the College while improving CSI’s work environment. We’d also like to recognize the nominators who took the time to recognize the exceptional efforts made by their colleague. Your support makes a difference. Thanks to all of you.
To honor the recipient of our Employee of the Month Award, Eileen will receive:
- Reserved parking space for one month in the lot of her choice;
- Two free tickets to ten CSI events held in the Center for the Arts for one year;
- A CSI lapel pin;
- A three-month free gym membership to the Sports and Recreation Center;
- Lunch for two at the Park Café;
- Her name will be engraved on the annual Employee of the Month plaque, which is on display on the second floor of Building 1A..
She will also be honored at the President’s Annual Employee Recognition Luncheon and may invite up to six guests.
If you know someone who deserves recognition for their outstanding service to the College of Staten Island community, download the online nomination form to submit to the Office of Human Resources.