Join professional counselors on Wednesday, Oct. 19 in the Campus Center (Building 1C) Green Dolphin Lounge from 10:00am to 4:00pm for a one-day program designed to help students understand, express, and improve their moods. Activities will include free massages, Counseling Jeopardy, a mood quilt, and worry bead creations.
April 22, 2020
September 29, 2017
December 8, 2010
May 1, 2015
Upcoming Campus Events
- There’s No Such Thing as a Stupid Question – Join and ask your questions!
- Learn to query, filter, sort, and use conditional formatting.
- How can we turn off the Focused Inbox in Outlook 365?
- Come learn how to play the apocalyptic, magic-themed board game, and learn about its development […]
- RSVP at https://www.csi.cuny.edu/gradevents
Subscribe to CSItoday
In the News
- Murder Mystery Dinner Sponsored by Alumni Association is Back – Silive
- Prof. Zaghloul Ahmed’s Work on PathMaker Neurosystem Study Featured in NeurologyLive
- Prof. Richard Veit Quoted in NY Post Feature on Bald Eagle Migration in NYC
- Recent JCC-Hillel Partnership Featured in Staten Island Advance
- CSI Prof. David Gertsner Quoted in New York Times Feature Re: Hollywood Strike