Learn about stop-motion animation and flip-books–old techniques with renewed relevance. Attend this CC CLUE event on Wednesday, Nov. 15 in the Center for the Arts Printmaking Studio (Building 1P, Room 103) from 6:30pm to 7:30pm and meet visiting artist and professor Lotte Marie Allen who is teaching the five-week Printmaking segment of the class Art 312 Visiting Artist Projects. Professor Allen will explain how printmaking is directly connected to animation and illuminates the relationship between multiple images and narrative possibilities. She will offer images of work by visual artists who work in animation and print.
Upcoming Campus Events
- There’s No Such Thing as a Stupid Question – Join and ask your questions!
- Learn to query, filter, sort, and use conditional formatting.
- How can we turn off the Focused Inbox in Outlook 365?
- Come learn how to play the apocalyptic, magic-themed board game, and learn about its development […]
- RSVP at https://www.csi.cuny.edu/gradevents
Subscribe to CSItoday
In the News
- Murder Mystery Dinner Sponsored by Alumni Association is Back – Silive
- Prof. Zaghloul Ahmed’s Work on PathMaker Neurosystem Study Featured in NeurologyLive
- Prof. Richard Veit Quoted in NY Post Feature on Bald Eagle Migration in NYC
- Recent JCC-Hillel Partnership Featured in Staten Island Advance
- CSI Prof. David Gertsner Quoted in New York Times Feature Re: Hollywood Strike