The New York 11th Congressional District candidates’ debate, featuring U.S. Rep. Dan Donovan and Max Rose, is tonight in the Center for the Arts (1P) Williamson Theatre.
- Please arrive early for the event. Doors open at 5:00pm. The event is sold out and ticket-holders entering the venue will pass through a metal detector; consequently, delays may occur. If you arrive late, you will not be seated in the Williamson Theatre for the live broadcast, but instead be directed to Room 119, where the broadcast will be projected.
- Doors close at 6:30pm. As indicated, people holding tickets who arrive late will be seated in Room 119 to watch the live broadcast of the debate. If you do not have a ticket, and you have a Dolphin Card, you are invited to watch the debate in Room 119 (you must show your Dolphin Card to enter). Doors to Room 119 will open at 6:3pm – a class occupies the room until 6:20pm.
- If you cannot make it to campus, we invite you to tune your TV to Spectrum News NY1 to watch the debate live, assuming you are a Spectrum subscriber.
- Remember, along with your ticket, you must present a government-issued photo ID to enter the Williamson Theatre or your CSI Dolphin Card to enter the Room 119.
- Tickets are non-transferrable. Photo ID must match the name listed on your ticket. If you are no longer able to make the event, please return your ticket for redistribution via Eventbrite.
- No signs or props of any kind will be permitted inside the debate venue.
- Failure of any audience member to adhere to onsite audience instructions and guidelines will result in immediate removal from the debate venue by security. Absolutely no disruptive behavior will be tolerated.
For more about the candidates, Spectrum News NY1 has prepared this helpful article.
For further information, please contact Joe Lamport, communications director: firstname.lastname@example.org.