Can you sing, dance, play an instrument, tell a joke, do magic, juggle, yo-yo, or mime?
Whatever your talent, we want you to audition for “CSI’s Got Talent.”
The top ten to 12 most talented acts will compete on the evening of Wednesday, Apr. 17.
The top three acts will receive prizes: First Place: $2,250; Second Place: $750; Third Place: $250
First-Round Auditions will be held on the following dates:
Friday, Feb. 22, 10:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Thursday, Feb. 28, 1:00pm to 5:00pm
A semi-finals round of auditions will be held in mid-March.
Students must log in with their CIX email and Password to access the application form (firstname.lastname@example.org and password you use to access campus computers and the wireless).
In order to be eligible to audition:
• You must be a CSI student registered for classes in Spring 2019
• You must be in good standing with the College (including a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better)
• CSI student(s) must have a prominent role in the performance
• You may only audition for one performance (either as an individual or as part of a group and in only one talent category)
• Cash prize winners from previous “CSI’s Got Talent” competitions are not eligible to audition
If you have trouble accessing the application, please call 718.982.3268 or email email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email verifying your audition time. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call 718.982.3268 to verify that your application has been received.
Audition slots are limited, so students are encouraged to register early. Auditions will be scheduled in the order they are received. Completed applications must be submitted by Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019 by 4:00pm. The Office of Student Life reserves the right to close or extend the acceptance of applications based on the number of responses received.
“CSI’s Got Talent” is sponsored by the Office of Student Life, the Campus Activities Board, Student Government, and WSIA-FM.
For more information about “CSI’s Got Talent” and the audition process, please contact Debi Kee at 718.982.3268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.