Students received the message below earlier regarding additional assistance for food insecurity issues. Please share this information with students in need accordingly.
Have you ever gone to class hungry?
If it was due to financial hardship, the College can help you get a hot meal today due to a generous grant.
Just walk into one of the offices below with your Dolphin Card to access the program:
- ASAP (5N-112)
- CUNY EDGE (1L-207)
- Counseling Center (1A-109)
- CSILT/BMI (1A-108 E)
- CSTEP/STEP (1A-108 E)
- Food Pantry (1C-GDL during operating hours)
- Financial Aid (2A-401)
- Health and Wellness (1C-112)
- SEEK (1A-112)
- Student Life (1C-201)
- The Student Services Center at CSI St. George (120 Stuyvesant Place, SI, NY 10301)
- The Office of the Vice President for Student and Enrollment Services (1A-301)
- Veterans Support Services (1C-216)
Please contact Danielle Dimitrov if you have questions – 718.982.2335, email@example.com