The OTS Training Team is excited to announce a new training program – Lunch & Learn.
Each month at noon* on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, the team will meet you online to demonstrate a 15-minute technology topic. The team will stay online for another 15 minutes to answer any questions you have on that day’s topic.
Join as many of the sessions as you like. There is no need to register in advance. You can access the session by clicking on the link in the attached calendar.
April is MS Access Month:
Topics will include:
- The Access Window/Access Objects
- Creating a Table
- Working in a Table’s Datasheet View
- Working in a Table’s Design View – What Are Data Types?
- Working in a Table’s Design View – What Are Field Properties?
- Importing External Data
- Using the Query Wizard
- Working in Query Design View/Running Queries
- Using the Form Wizard
- Form Layout View vs. Form Design View
- Using the Report Wizard
- Exporting Data
We look forward to meeting you in the sessions.
*You can join the session 15 minutes prior to conduct a link and audio check. The sessions require speakers. Please call 718.982.2345 if you have any questions.