Can you sing, dance, play an instrument, tell a joke, do magic, juggle, yo-yo, or mime?
Whatever your talent, we want you to audition for “CSI’s Got Talent.”
The top ten to 12 most talented acts will compete the evening of Wednesday, Apr. 22.
The top 3 acts will receive prizes: 1st place: $2,250; 2nd place: $750; 3rd place: $250
First-Round Auditions will be held on the following dates:
Friday, Feb. 14: 10:00am – 4:30pm
Tuesday, Feb. 18: 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Thursday, Feb. 20: 2:30pm – 4:30pm
A semi-finals round of auditions will be held in mid-March.
To sign up for an audition, please complete the online application.
Students must log in with their CIX email and password to access the application form (email@example.com and password you use to access campus computers and the wireless).
In order to be eligible to audition:
• You must be a CSI student registered for classes in Spring 2020.
• You must be in good standing with the College (including a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better).
• CSI student(s) must have a prominent role in the performance.
• You may only audition for one performance (either as an individual or as part of a group and in only one talent category).
• Cash prize winners from previous “CSI’s Got Talent” competitions are not eligible to audition.
If you have trouble accessing the application, please call 718.982.3268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation email verifying your audition time. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call 718.982.3268 to verify your application has been received.
Audition slots are limited, so students are encouraged to register early. Auditions will be scheduled in the order they are received. Completed applications must be submitted by Thursday, Feb. 13 by 11:00am. The Office of Student Life reserves the right to close or extend the acceptance of applications based on the number of responses received.
“CSI’s Got Talent” is sponsored by the Office of Student Life, the Campus Activities Board, and Student Government.
For more information about “CSI’s Got Talent” and the audition process, please contact Debi Kee at 718.982.3268 or email email@example.com.
By Carol Brower