As a reminder, on Monday, Mar. 16, the CSI main campus and St. George will be closed. Only essential personnel are to report work. Below are some important points:
1. Essential personnel should enter and exit the main campus through the Victory Blvd gate. (Forest Hill Road gate is closed).
2. Have your College ID on hand and prepare to stop at the guard booth for verification.
3. The Ferry Shuttle and Loop buses are not running.
4. MTA buses are dropping off and picking up at the main gate.
5. Buildings 1A and 3A have been sanitized and disinfected (including all offices).
6. Building 2A sanitizing and disinfecting will begin overnight Sunday and continue through Monday morning (including all offices).
7. Monday afternoon, Facilities will begin sanitizing and disinfecting the academic buildings in the North and South Quads.
8. St. George will be sanitized and disinfected on Monday.
9. The Loading dock will remain open to deliveries and mail; however, we will hold all packages and mail in 1M until further notice.
As always, if you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
By Hope Berte