Please be advised that we were notified of an additional positive COVID-19 cases among our in-person and/or on campus community. Those who are deemed close contacts in this particular case have been notified and asked to quarantine. Identified areas will be deep cleaned pursuant to our re-entry plan and CDC guidelines.
As a reminder, please be aware of COVID-19 symptoms, which include the following
- Shortness of breath
- Troubled breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste and/or new loss of smell
Please DO NOT report to work on site if you:
1. Are experiencing fever above 100.0F or other COVID-19 symptoms
2. Within the last 14 days, have personally been in close contact (less than six feet away for ten minutes or longer) with an individual who tested positive for, or (due to their symptoms) is suspected to have, COVID-19
3. Are awaiting COVID-19 test results, or just received positive test results
4. Recently traveled outside of the United States
5. Traveled within a state with significant community spread of COVID-19 for longer than 24 hours within the past 14 days as designated by New York State
In these situations, you must follow Department of Health guidelines for self-quarantine (14 days from the date of last exposure) and/or self-isolation, (at least ten days from the onset of symptoms) until you receive a medical clearance from a healthcare provider or a negative COVID-19 test result provided by a certified testing center or employee’s healthcare provider dated within three days of the requested return to work date. Please contact Human Resources if any of these situations apply to you.
Please note that NYC offers free COVID testing. Information on free testing can be accessed via the NYC health and hospitals Website or by calling 311.
By the Office of Human Resources