All of our Drop-in sessions can be accessed by using the Virtual Drop-in Center buttons located on the main page of the Faculty Center Info Hub (CSI) Bb Organization available to all teaching faculty at CSI. There is no need to register.
Additional Assistance – You can also contact us instantly any time between 9:00am and 8:00pm via our FCPD Slack Channel (join us online).
There are also still seats available in our Fall 2021 Cohorts of our Asynchronous Training Modules:
- The Basics of Using Blackboard
- Module 1: LMS Basics – Getting Started
- Module 2: LMS Basics – Creating Course Content
- Module 3: LMS Basics – Assessment
- Understanding and Implementing Hybrid, Hyflex, and Online Models of Teaching
- Teaching and Learning Module 1: Hybrid Models of Teaching
- Teaching and Learning Module 2: Creating Courses – Pedagogical Skills and Best Practices
- Designing and Building Pedagogically Sound, Student-Centered Courses
- Teaching and Learning Module 3: Building Hybridized Courses
For additional drop-in, in-person/ one-on-one sessions, or course enrollment information, please contact Faculty Center Training Coordinator, Kristen Lindtvedt at email@example.com.
Have a great week.
By Kristen Lindtvedt