The Walk with a Mentor program has recently expanded its offerings with two additional sessions to take place during Club Hours. The program was expanded to accommodate additional admitted students who have not really explored our beautiful 204-acre campus. We are pleased to offer a limited number of in-person tours guided by a New Student Mentor (NSM). NSMs provide peer-to-peer mentoring, and help support CSI students through their college experience. They assist students with becoming more focused by working together to address challenges, improve strengths, and connect to the various resources on campus that can help them reach their academic goals by serving as a referral service and a guide.
To participate in one of the tours, please complete the reservation form. Our office will confirm with final details for your visit via email. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you soon.
- All of the tours will begin in the Center for the Arts (Building 1P).
- Please view our campus map for your reference.
- These tours are for students only. To schedule a tour for your family, please go online.
- Masks are required for the tour.
- The tour takes approximately one hour.
The tour is a Personal Growth (PG) CLUE event.
- Thursday, Oct. 7, 2021 at 3:00pm
- Tuesday Oct. 12, 2021 at 3:00pm
By Sean Walsh ’98