Please join CSI Phi Beta Kappa Associates for their ninth annual ceremony honoring the College’s top graduates in the liberal arts. Our event this year will be held on Thursday, May 14, from 1:30pm to 3:00pm in the Center for the Arts (Building 1P) Recital Hall. Grace Cho, Associate Professor of Sociology and Women’s Studies, and author of Haunting the Korean Diaspora: Shame, Secrecy, and the Forgotten War (University of Minnesota Press, 2008), will give this year’s Phi Beta Kappa Address. After Professor Cho’s talk, we will present awards to 15 of our graduating seniors. We hope to see you there.
March 30, 2018
October 27, 2014
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
- Zoom Event – Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/roadstohillbrow Join Ron Nerio with his co-author, CSI Professor Jean […]
- Register here: https://tinyurl.com/waterguardians Join us for a virtual presentation by anthropologist Dr. Christopher Santiago based on […]
- Join us for a virtual discussion addressing questions and concerns on return-to-campus protocols, vaccination guidelines, […]
- Join us virtually to discuss the College of Staten Island’s (CSI) prestigious Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and […]
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- Norma D’Arrigo dies at 94. She raised millions for a dozen Staten Island organizations.
- New path for those recovering from addiction: Training to be peer advocates
- Professor of Biology Dr. Shannon Curley Quoted in SI Advance Feature on Spotted Lantern Fly
- CSI Alumna Andrea Dalzell Featured in State of Reform
- CSI Professor Ashley Dawson Featured in Truthout News