As most of you are aware, the College has implemented a new bell schedule, effective with the Fall 2012 semester. This schedule encourages the use of even scheduling patterns, with equivalent start times on each day of the pattern, an advantage for our students. Further, this schedule adds one Club Hour to the previous schedule and allows students to have longer periods of time for their activities. Therefore, please note that Club Hours are now scheduled for Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30pm to 4:25pm.
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
- Join us for a virtual discussion addressing questions and concerns on return-to-campus protocols, vaccination guidelines, […]
- Join us virtually to discuss the College of Staten Island’s (CSI) prestigious Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and […]
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- Norma D’Arrigo dies at 94. She raised millions for a dozen Staten Island organizations.
- New path for those recovering from addiction: Training to be peer advocates
- Professor of Biology Dr. Shannon Curley Quoted in SI Advance Feature on Spotted Lantern Fly
- CSI Alumna Andrea Dalzell Featured in State of Reform
- CSI Professor Ashley Dawson Featured in Truthout News