Please note that the following documents listed below that were previously sent to the Payroll Office should now be sent to the Office of Human Resources in Building 1A, Room 204:

-Changes to your direct deposit
-Changes to your Tax forms
-Overtime and shift differentials 

If you do not have any changes to your direct deposit or tax forms, and if overtime and shift differentials do not apply to you, then nothing needs to be submitted to Human Resources.