On Monday through Wednesday, Nov. 26 – 28, The Faculty Center for Professional Development will be offering special walk-in support for faculty using Blackboard to make up time missed due to Hurricane Sandy. Center staff will be providing hands-on assistance with making Blackboard sites accessible to students, uploading course materials, and setting up discussion boards, blogs, and online conferences using Blackboard Collaborate to facilitate interactive assignments for individual and group participation. Staff will be available each day from 10:00am to 2:00pm and at other times by mutual arrangement. Please contact the Center at 718.982.3774 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
- Zoom Event – Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/roadstohillbrow Join Ron Nerio with his co-author, CSI Professor Jean […]
- Register here: https://tinyurl.com/waterguardians Join us for a virtual presentation by anthropologist Dr. Christopher Santiago based on […]
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- City & State New York features CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan’s Perspectives on Upcoming Congressional Primaries
- Norma D’Arrigo dies at 94. She raised millions for a dozen Staten Island organizations.
- New path for those recovering from addiction: Training to be peer advocates
- Professor of Biology Dr. Shannon Curley Quoted in SI Advance Feature on Spotted Lantern Fly
- CSI Alumna Andrea Dalzell Featured in State of Reform