For the second time in their last three games, the College of Staten Island men’s basketball team dropped an overtime contest, this time falling to FDU-Florham on the road, 76-70. In an ending eerily similar to their opener against Eastern Mennonite, the Dolphins held a lead in the final seconds of regulation, but this time a free-throw near the buzzer tied the game for FDU, and the Devils put the game away in overtime, improving to 1-2 overall while the Dolphins fell to the same record.
September 10, 2019
April 18, 2017
October 27, 2018
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
- Join us for a virtual discussion addressing questions and concerns on return-to-campus protocols, vaccination guidelines, […]
- Join us virtually to discuss the College of Staten Island’s (CSI) prestigious Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and […]
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- Norma D’Arrigo dies at 94. She raised millions for a dozen Staten Island organizations.
- New path for those recovering from addiction: Training to be peer advocates
- Professor of Biology Dr. Shannon Curley Quoted in SI Advance Feature on Spotted Lantern Fly
- CSI Alumna Andrea Dalzell Featured in State of Reform
- CSI Professor Ashley Dawson Featured in Truthout News