reviously, I have written to you concerning the College policy on canceling classes. I have had consultations with different stakeholders and will very soon send out a slightly revised procedure that I hope will enable us to respond to different situations. During my exploration of this issue, it became apparent that it would be valuable for departments, both academic and administrative, to hold discussions on exactly how various offices should communicate during days when the weather conditions prevent individuals from reaching the campus. I urge you to hold such discussions.
October 28, 2010
November 17, 2014
June 29, 2010
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch
- Dr. Charles Liu Featured by CUNY Graduate Center for New Book, The Cosmos Explained
- CSI’s Hall of Fame Class Featured in Staten Island Advance