Doctoral student in Psychology Kasey Powers was unanimously selected for the Sage/Society for Teaching of Psychology Teaching Innovations and Professional Development Award from the American Psychological Association.
[video] Rap Video Wins “Best Song” in the 2014 Society for Neuroscience Brain Awareness Video contest
September 18, 2014
August 10, 2012
Upcoming Campus Events
- There’s No Such Thing as a Stupid Question – Join and ask your questions!
- Learn to query, filter, sort, and use conditional formatting.
- How can we turn off the Focused Inbox in Outlook 365?
- Come learn how to play the apocalyptic, magic-themed board game, and learn about its development […]
- RSVP at https://www.csi.cuny.edu/gradevents
Subscribe to CSItoday
In the News
- Murder Mystery Dinner Sponsored by Alumni Association is Back – Silive
- Prof. Zaghloul Ahmed’s Work on PathMaker Neurosystem Study Featured in NeurologyLive
- Prof. Richard Veit Quoted in NY Post Feature on Bald Eagle Migration in NYC
- Recent JCC-Hillel Partnership Featured in Staten Island Advance
- CSI Prof. David Gertsner Quoted in New York Times Feature Re: Hollywood Strike