A workshop will be held on Thursday, May 7 in the Center for the Arts (Building 1P), Room 201 from 2:30pm to 4:00pm for teaching and non-teaching adjuncts about benefits for which they might be eligible, including the Adjunct Professional Development Fund, unemployment insurance, health insurance, and the pension system.
February 21, 2017
March 14, 2020
September 20, 2010
January 27, 2020
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch