The CSI Winter Blood Drive will take place on Monday, Jan. 11 in the Campus Center(Building 1C) Green Dolphin Lounge from 9:30am to 3:30pm. This is one of the most critical times of the year as the blood supply tends to dip in January as the need remains constant. Health and Wellness Services and the NY Blood Center invite you to participate in this life-saving event. T shirts will be given to all who register.
December 4, 2015
March 19, 2020
July 6, 2010
June 16, 2021
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch