Naomi Gaggi ’17: Major: Psychology with a concentration in Neuroscience and Autism Spectrum Disorders A Macaulay Honors College and Dean’s List student, who is currently working in three labs, a member of two honors societies, a peer tutor, and a record-setting and award-winning member of the CSI Swimming and Diving team. A Meyer and National Collegiate scholar, she is working on a study concerning social media and how people communicate/don’t communicate with others. A favorite aspect of CSI: “To me, CSI is a hidden gem on Staten Island. I have access to a high-quality education, helpful and knowledgeable professors, valuable internships and volunteer experiences, and lifelong friends.” Future plans: She is planning on obtaining her PhD in Clinical Neuropsychology and either become a professor or a clinical neuropsychologist, focusing on autism spectrum disorders. To read more about CSI Alumni, check out Eye on CSI.
November 23, 2010
November 23, 2009
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Alum and New Police Precinct Commander Eric Waldhelm Featured on SILive
- CSI High School for International Studies graduates 72 students [Subscription required]
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development