We are pleased to announce that one of our partners in China is recruiting for experienced teachers to teach English in one of several K-12 schools in China. Applicants with one or more years of work experience in education and who are ready for an immediate start are preferred. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in further exploring the Chinese culture or aspiring to work in the education field. Please share this information with others you feel may be interested.
- Must have received a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Patient, understanding, devoted and caring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate for education
- Related work experience or TESOL, TEFL, or any equivalent certificate preferred
- Monthly salary is RMB 8,000 or higher, including insurance, on a basis of a one-year contract
- Housing (furnished single room with private bathroom)
- Paid national holidays
- International flight tickets will be reimbursed upon the completion of one-year contract with well-recognized performance
To learn more about positions and apply, please send your résumé to Ms. Grace Zhu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.854.1000, ext. 107.
Please note that while the Center for International Service is helping to promote these opportunities, we cannot guarantee the availability of the position nor accept liability or obligation for the positions or the stay in China. Candidates are advised to complete due diligence in considering any offers.