Are you looking for a job or internship with a federal, city or state agency? If so, the Center for Career and Professional Development, Division of Student and Enrollment Services, will be hosting “The Future Fair” on Thursday, Oct. 27 in the Center for the Arts (Building 1P) Atrium from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
Come and meet with representatives who are actively recruiting to fill open positions. Some of the agencies in attendance will include:
- The FBI and Secret Service
- The Department of Education (DOE) and the Manhattan Transit Authority (MTA)
- FDNY, NYPD and Police Cadet Corp
- The Office of the City Medical Examiner
- Staten Island University Hospital
- Animal Care Centers of NY
…and many others.
Bring plenty of résumé and professional dress is required.
More information is available online. You may direct questions to the Center for Career and Professional Development at 718.982.2300