SUM-CUNY: What methods should be used to study an interdisciplinary field that defies conventional categories, both in academia and in terms of the human experience? Imagining Queer Methods, co-edited by Professor Matt Brim (College of Staten Island, The Graduate Center) and Amin Ghaziani, looks at new approaches to research and analysis in queer studies and queer theory. More information is available on the SUM-CUNY Website.
From Staten Island light rail to affordable housing, ideas for fueling pandemic recovery in NYC (Quotes CSI Finance Professor Jonathan Peters)
July 26, 2021
July 6, 2015
July 16, 2013
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch