In an effort to keep you current on changes occurring within the Enrollment Services, the Bursar and the Registrar’s Office, please see the chart below that details service hours and functions. As a response to the COVID-19 virus, no offices are currently taking in person appointments or visits but will be conducting business via email, chat and phone.
|Office of Recruitment and Admissions||Online Office Hours are from 9:00am – 4:45pm, M-F||Staff will be available to respond to phone inquiries and respond to email.|| Email Contact:|
• Graduate Admissions: email@example.com
• UndergraduateAdmission: Admissions@csi.cuny.edu
Phone Contact: 718.982.2010
Starting Mar. 23, the virtual office will be available via:
|Office of Financial Aid/Enrollment Services||Online Office Hours are from 9:00am – 4:45pm, M-F||Staff will be available to respond to phone inquiries and respond to email.|| Email Contact:|
• Students Inquiring about the SEEK program: finaidSeek@csi.cuny.edu
•Financial Aid: 718.982.2030
•Enrollment Services: 718.982.2760
Seek FA inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
|Office of the Registrar||Online Office Hours are from 9:00 am – 5:00pm, M-F||Staff will be available to respond to phone inquiries and respond to email.||Please choose the appropriate email from below and be sure to include your name and EMPLID (if you have one).|
• General Inquiries—> email@example.com
• Transcript updates—>firstname.lastname@example.org
• E-Permit —> email@example.com
• Readmission —> firstname.lastname@example.org
• Graduation—> email@example.com
• Transfer —> firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visiting students —> email@example.com
• Student records —> firstname.lastname@example.org
• Scheduling —> email@example.com
* DegreeWorks —> pls. use “contact us” at the top of your DegreeWorks page.
|St. George Location|| Building closed. Online Office Hours are from 9:00am-5:00pm, M-F.||Staff will be available to respond to phone inquiries and respond to email.|| Phone Contact: 718.982.2740|
|Office of the Bursar|| Online Office Hours are from 9:00am – 5:00pm, M-F.||Staff will be available to respond to phone inquiries and respond to email during office hours. The Bursar’s Window will also be open collect payment, distribute Metro and Shop Rite cards, and distribute paychecks.|| Phone Contact: 718.982.2060.|
Email Inquiries. Please choose the appropriate email from below. Be sure to include your name and EMPLID.
• General Inquries firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you have a Bursar Hold on your account email@example.com.
• If you have a question regarding your Spring or Summer charges firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fall billing questions email@example.com
By the Division of Academic Affairs