I hope you and your families are safe as we all manage the new realities caused by the Coronavirus pandemic. I understand there is enormous uncertainty at this time and I recognize the anxiety this has caused many of you.
To help address your concerns, I invite you to join me in a virtual Student Town Hall where you will have an opportunity to ask me questions. This Student Town Hall will be held on Wednesday, Apr. 1 at 3:00 p.m. Instructions for joining are at the bottom of this message. This is the first of a few events that we are planning throughout the spring semester to help you succeed.
Student Town Hall Meeting Rules:
- Participant questions should pertain to their experiences with the College since in-person instruction ended on Wednesday, March 11.
- All participants will be muted upon entering the Town Hall.
- All questions should be typed in the chat.
- Chat discussion and questions will only be viewable by the host(s).
- Questions will be answered in the order they are received.
- Dependent on time, not all questions may be answered.
- This Town Hall will be recorded.
- This is a Double CLUE ( 1PG and 1CC). If you want credit for the CLUE, please include your EMPLID in the chat question (you can do this even if you don’t have a question.)
Wednesday, Apr 1, 2020 3:00pm-4:30 pm:
Meeting number: 799 783 777
Join by phone: 408.418.9388 United States Toll; 844.992.4726 United States Toll-Free; Access code: 799 783 777
I look forward to spending time with you tomorrow.
By Jennifer S. Borrero