With the semester well underway, we would like to offer you and your students additional technology services, and support—one type of service is virtual technology training. The Technology Training Team is available to provide “in-class” and outside-of-class training.
· MS Word – Formatting a document to meet your academic standards
· MS Excel – Creating and formatting spreadsheets as needed
· MS PowerPoint – Developing PowerPoint presentations for class projects
· Zoom – Screen sharing for class presentations
“In-class” training could be done by inviting a trainer to join your synchronous session as a guest, or students can be provided with a link to a training event. These training sessions can be customized to meet your class requirements.
Outside-of-class training will be conducted through virtual workshops.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We look forward to working with you and your students.
- Student Technology Overview Sessions
- Virtual Computer Lab
- Zoom Advertisement
- Accessing Office 365
- Technology Literacy Workshops
My team and I look forward to working with you and your students.
By Doriann Pieve-Hyland