Today starts week two of the 21-Day Equity Habit Building Challenge.
As a reminder, all those who wish to participate in the Challenge should visit our Website each day of the week and complete the scheduled activities at your own pace. For your convenience, the links for this week’s activities can also be found below:
· Monday, Mar. 1: Read: What It’s Like To Be An Asian Woman In The Age Of The Coronavirus
· Tuesday, Mar. 2: Watch: Why Are People With Disabilities Still Invisible In The Workplace?
· Wednesday, Mar. 3: Watch: Why “I’m not racist” is only half the story | Robin DiAngelo | Big Think – Bing video
· Thursday, Mar. 4: Watch: A Conversation With Black Women on Race
· Friday, Mar. 5: Reflect and Share: Zoom Session, 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Host, Jeremiah Jurkiewicz
· Participants of the Challenge can register for the weekly Reflect and Share Zoom Sessions, scheduled each Friday, through Mar. 19. Please note that you will need to use your CUNY Login account credentials (Firstname.LastnameNN@login.cuny.edu, where “NN” is the last two digits of your CUNY EMPLID) to register.
Thank you for participating in this important program.
By William J. Fritz