Faculty and staff whose proof of vaccination was submitted, verified, and approved by Human Resources through CUNYFirst, have been able to attain a CUNY VaxPass through Everbridge to gain entry into CUNY facilities.
As of now, the access pass to gain entry into CUNY facilities will be provided by Cleared4. This change requires fully vaccinated faculty and staff to register with Cleared4 to obtain a new pass. In order to do so, please do the following:
1. Find the email sent to your primary email account from firstname.lastname@example.org entitled Cleared for CUNY Access (Vaccinated individuals will begin receiving these emails starting today).
2. Click on the personal link in the email to begin registration with Cleared4
3. Once in Cleared4, read and accept the disclaimer
4. Provide the personal information requested
5. Click on the “Show Access Pass” button to attain your Cleared4 pass.
Once registered for the Cleared4 pass (also referred to as the CUNY Access Pass, Cleared for CUNY Access Pass or GreenPass), the Everbridge VaxPass should be deleted as it will no longer be accepted as proof of vaccination at CUNY entry points after Monday, Sept. 27.
See CUNY Access – Cleared4 Guide for Vaccinated CUNY Students, Faculty and Staff in CUNY IT Help for information on setting up and using Cleared4 instead of Everbridge VaxPass. Cleared4 FAQs are available in CUNY IT Help as well.
By the Office of Human Resources