All of our Drop-in sessions can be accessed by using the Virtual Drop-in Center buttons located on the main page of the Faculty Center Info Hub (CSI) Bb Organization available to all teaching faculty at CSI. As always, there is no need to register,
Additional Assistance – You can also reach us instantly any time between 9:00am and 8:00pm via our FCPD Slack Channel (join us online).
There are also still seats available in our ongoing LMS Basics and Teaching & Learning Courses:
- The Basics of using Blackboard
- Module 1: LMS Basics – Getting Started
- Module 2: LMS Basics – Creating Course Content
- Module 3: LMS Basics – Assessment
- Understanding & Implementing Hybrid, Hyflex, & Online Models of Teaching
- Teaching and Learning Module 1: Hybrid Models of Teaching
- Teaching and Learning Module 2: Creating Courses – Pedagogical Skills and Best Practices
- Designing and Building Pedagogically Sound, Student Centered Courses
- Teaching and Learning Module 3: Building Hybridized Courses
For additional drop-in, in-person/ one-on-one session, or course enrollment information please contact Faculty Center Training Coordinator, Kristen Lindtvedt at email@example.com.
Have a great week.
By Kristen Lindtvedt