Welcome back. In order to better assist you with all of your Spring 2022 course development and learning management system (LMS) needs, we have expanded the hours during which Faculty Center staff are available to assist you. Starting Monday, Jan. 31, drop-in session hours and Slack Chat Channel support will be offered until 7:00pm, Monday – Friday.
As always, there is no need to register for our virtual sessions, they can be accessed by using the Virtual Drop-in Center buttons located on the main page of the Faculty Center Info Hub (CSI) Bb Organization available to all teaching faculty at CSI.
In addition to the above, we also still have seats available in the Spring 2022 Cohorts of FCPDs LMS Basics Series Modules and Teaching & Learning Series Courses.
This semester’s series modules are as follows:
FCPD Learning Management System Series
- Module 1: LMS Basics – Getting Started,
- Module 2: LMS Basics – Creating Course Content,
- Module 3: LMS Basics – Assessment
FCPD Teaching & Learning at CSI Series
- Module 4: Teaching & Learning – Understanding CUNY’s Hybrid, Hyflex, & Online Models of Teaching,
- Module 5: Teaching & Learning – Creating Courses: Pedagogical Skills & Best Practices
- Module 6: Teaching & Learning – Building Hybridized Classrooms: Designing & Building Pedagogically Sound, Student Centered Courses
For course enrollment information please contact Faculty Center Training Program Coordinator, Kristen Lindtvedt directly at Kristen.Lindtvedt@csi.cuny.edu.
Have a great week.
By Kristen Lindtvedt