This week marks the start of our LMS Basics and Teaching and Learning Series specific office hour sessions. For teaching faculty enrolled in any of our Spring 2022 cohorts, you will have access to a cohort-specific drop-in session link starting tomorrow. For your convenience, we have added the days and times of these new sessions onto the FCPD Info Hub calendar on Blackboard.
As always, there is no need to register for our virtual sessions, they can be accessed by using the Virtual Drop-in Center buttons located on the main page of the Faculty Center Info Hub (CSI) Bb Organization available to all teaching faculty at CSI.
In addition to the above, we also still have seats available in the Spring 2022 Cohorts of FCPDs LMS Basics Series Modules and Teaching & Learning Series Courses.
This semester’s series modules are as follows:
FCPD Learning Management System Series
- Module 1: LMS Basics – Getting Started,
- Module 2: LMS Basics – Creating Course Content,
- Module 3: LMS Basics – Assessment
FCPD Teaching & Learning at CSI Series
- Module 4: Teaching & Learning – Understanding CUNY’s Hybrid, Hyflex, & Online Models of Teaching,
- Module 5: Teaching & Learning – Creating Courses: Pedagogical Skills & Best Practices
- Module 6: Teaching & Learning – Building Hybridized Classrooms: Designing & Building Pedagogically Sound, Student Centered Courses
For course enrollment information, please contact Faculty Center Training Program Coordinator, Kristen Lindtvedt directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great week.
By Kristen Lindtvedt