For more than 70 years, leading U.S. academics, administrators, and other professionals have taught and conducted research abroad through the Fulbright U.S. Scholar program. As CSI’s Fulbright Scholar liaison, I am writing to invite you to consider applying for the program. There are a number of different types of awards, including Global Scholar Awards, Flex Awards (which offer multiple, short-term stays in a host country over an extended period), Distinguished Chair Awards, Postdoctoral and Early Career Awards, Public Policy Fellowships, and International Education Administrators seminars. For more information, you can visit their Website at:

Please note that this program is only open to U.S. citizens. If you would like more information about the Fulbright student programs, contact Michele Callahan (​ 

I would be happy to speak with you about the program, if you are interested. We have quite a large number of Fulbrighters among our faculty and staff, and it is a wonderful opportunity for overseas work and scholarship. 

By Jane Marcus-Delgado, PhD