Are you a UFT or DC37 member working in a public school or daycare?
The College of Staten Island (CSI), in collaboration with the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies LEAP to Teacher (LTT) program, offers an array of free support services to CSI students who are
• pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in any area of study
• working as paraprofessionals, teachers, and other school and daycare personnel in public schools and Pre-K–12 educational settings.
The LTT Program at CSI advises and assists our students so that they may enter and complete all degree requirements in a timely fashion without undue stress. We have the best interests of each and every student at heart.
We offer the following services:
• Union/employer tuition benefits information (voucher and reimbursement)
• Workshops to support student success
• One-on-one writing tutoring (online and in-person)
• Academic advisement and career counseling
• Free teacher certification exam prep workshops and courses
• Guidance with graduate school applications
• And more—
We urge you to take advantage of this opportunity for free services for the Summer 2022 session as well as the Fall 2022 semester—complete this form today! We will set up an appointment for you to meet with Dr. Tunde Jakab, our LTT advisor. You may also email Dr. Jakab for additional details about the program or visit our web page.
Contact Information • LEAP to Teacher Program at CSI
Tunde Jakab, Ph.D., Site Coordinator
The College of Staten Island/CUNY
2800 Victory Blvd, Building 3S, Room 208
Staten Island, NY 10314
Tel: 718-982-4081 • Fax: 718-982-3743
Phone and Text: 732-475-3771
We are looking forward to supporting you on your educational journey!