As you know, registration for fall 2021 begins today.
Please take a moment to remind your students to take advantage of their assigned appointment time so that they can get the best schedule possible.
Instructions for students are:
Check your CUNYfirst account for when your specific enrollment access begins (based on your class year).
· Log into your CUNYfirst account, and go to your Student Center.
· Once there, go to “Enrollment Dates” (on the right side of the page) and click on “Details” for specific information on your assigned enrollment appointment.
· You may register for courses at any point on or after your enrollment appointment, once you have taken care of any CSI holds on your records AND met with your advisor. Your advisor information is also available in your Student Center, directly under the “Enrollment Dates.”
· Course offerings are being updated regularly, so make sure to check CUNYfirst for changes.
For internal use/for your information only:
Fall 2021 appointments were assigned using the regular rules for special groups and class standing. The registration schedule is as follows:
- 4/6/2021 (T) All special programs 9:00am
- 4/6/2021 (T) Graduate students 9:00am
- 4/6/2021 (T) Doctoral students 9:00am
- 4/7/2021 (W) Upper seniors 9:00am
- 4/7/2021 (W) Lower seniors 1:00pm
- 4/7/2021 (W) Second degree 1:00pm
- 4/8/2021 (TH) Upper juniors 9:00am
- 4/8/2021 (TH) Lower juniors 1:00pm
- 4/9/2021 (F) Upper sophomores 9:00am
- 4/9/2021 (F) Transfer students 9:00am
- 4/9/2021 (F) Lower sophomores 1:00pm
- 4/9/2021 (F) Readmitted students 1:00pm
- 4/12/2021 (M) Upper freshmen 9:00am
- 4/13/2021 (T) Lower freshmen 9:00am
- 4/14/2021 (W) Visiting, non-degree, and e-Permit students 9:00am
- 4/15/2021 (TH) CART participants 9:00am (incoming Fall 2021 freshmen only)
Please note that senior citizens cannot enroll until the first day of the academic term/session, so their appointment date is Wed., Aug. 25, 2021.
As a reminder, Summer 2021 registration is still open and available. All continuing students were able to start enrolling for summer courses as of Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020.
Please direct any questions you may have for us regarding appointments or registration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include student emplids where applicable.
Thank you for your continued support.
By Kerri Gerson