The Counseling Center will host the annual “Mind and Health Fair: Live Life in Balance” for students on Monday through Tuesday, Mar. 30 and 31. The event will kick off on Mar. 30 in the Library (Building 1L) Lobby from 10:00am to 2:00pm when students can pick up brochures at our information table, learn about CSI counseling services, measure stress levels, and the meet counselors. The ever-popular Relaxation Station returns to the Campus Center (Building 1C) Green Dolphin Lounge on Mar. 31 from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Event highlights will include soothing and creative activities such as free massages, planting spring flowers, making stress relief balls, and more. This event is CLUE-certified and co-sponsored by the Campus Activities Board and funded by Student Activity Fees.
March 16, 2018
March 18, 2013
March 2, 2021
March 29, 2012
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch