College of Staten Island baseball will hold walk on tryouts on Saturday, September 8th at 10:00 am sharp. Tryouts will be held at the CSI Baseball Complex. You MUST have a completed medical form in order to tryout for the team. Medical forms can be obtained in the bulding 1R, Room 204 at the front desk or in the trainer’s room in 1R, Room 106. Returning players are required to be present on Sunday, September 9th at 10:00 am also with a completed medical. Please dress in appropriate baseball attire (baseball pants and cleats). Any questions call Head Coach Mike Mauro at 347-288-5609.
September 11, 2019
September 26, 2017
September 19, 2011
October 10, 2010
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch
- Dr. Charles Liu Featured by CUNY Graduate Center for New Book, The Cosmos Explained
- CSI’s Hall of Fame Class Featured in Staten Island Advance