The College of Staten Island women’s basketball squad won for the sixth straight time tonight, using a steady defense and holding Brooklyn College to just 26.4% shooting in a 61-48 CUNYAC win played at Brooklyn this evening. The Dolphins improved to 6-1 overall and 2-0 in the conference, while the Bulldogs fell to 3-3, 0-1, respectively. The win broke a five-game road losing streak to Brooklyn, and marked the Dolphins’ first win there since December 4, 2008.
November 18, 2016
April 14, 2016
May 2, 2015
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
- Zoom Event – Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/roadstohillbrow Join Ron Nerio with his co-author, CSI Professor Jean […]
- Register here: https://tinyurl.com/waterguardians Join us for a virtual presentation by anthropologist Dr. Christopher Santiago based on […]
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- City & State New York features CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan’s Perspectives on Upcoming Congressional Primaries
- Norma D’Arrigo dies at 94. She raised millions for a dozen Staten Island organizations.
- New path for those recovering from addiction: Training to be peer advocates
- Professor of Biology Dr. Shannon Curley Quoted in SI Advance Feature on Spotted Lantern Fly
- CSI Alumna Andrea Dalzell Featured in State of Reform