General guidelines, which are intended to assist you in teaching students with visual or hearing impairments who may enroll in your classes, are online. These guideline are meant as a quick reference for ensuring that these students will be able to participate fully in your class. For specific problems in course accessibility that are not covered here, please contact me or the Director of the Center for Student Accessibility, Stefan Charles-Pierre.
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch