Please go online to find a revised Personnel Action Form (PAF) for personnel action requests, other than those for College Assistants. This PAF includes a signature line for Budget Office Approval for temporary service personnel actions requests (e.g., appointments of Non-Teaching Adjuncts or Continuing Education Teachers, etc.). The revised PAF to be used for College Assistant action requests was shared with the College community earlier.

As previously announced, all PAFs and RAFs for temporary service personnel action requests should be submitted to the Budget Office, Attn: Budget Office-Temp Service, Building 3A, Room 201. Human Resources will only process those requests that are approved and received from the Budget Office.

Links to the revised forms will be added to our Website shortly.

Thank you. We appreciate your continued cooperation and support with these matters.