Today starts week three of the 21-Day Equity Habit-Building Challenge.
As a reminder, all those who wish to participate in the Challenge should visit our Website each day of the week and complete the scheduled activities at your own pace. For your convenience, the links for this week’s activities can also be found below:
- Monday, Mar. 8: Read: People of colour have to code switch to fit in with white norms
- Tuesday, Mar. 9: Read and Watch: Next time someone says racism isn’t real, show them this 3-minute video
- Wednesday, Mar. 10: Watch:Why Asian Americans are not the Model Minority | Alice Li | TEDxVanderbiltUniversity – Bing video
- Thursday, Mar. 11: Watch: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on Storytelling – Chatham House 2018
- Friday, Mar. 12: Reflect and Share: Zoom Session, 1:00pm – 2:00pm; Host, Catherine Ferrara
Participants of the Challenge can register for the weekly Reflect and Share Zoom Sessions, scheduled each Friday, through Mar. 19. Please note that you will need to use your CUNY Login account credentials (Firstname.LastNameNN@login.cuny.edu, where “NN” is the last two digits of your CUNY EMPLID) to register.
You may also register for the 21-Day Equity Habit-Building wrap-up session, scheduled for Monday, Mar. 22 at 1:00pm.
Thank you for participating in this important program.
By William J. Fritz